Womb WorksSights - An enormous pink lake, its surface covered by a thick soft membrane. Various sphincters and locks are entrances to a sea of amniotic fluid. Translucent walls divide the fluid into sacks, many with large indistinct creatures growing in them. Smaller person-sized cells are clumped together like frog eggs. Submersible vessels monitor and direct growth.
Smells - Damp and unsettlingly organic.
People - Technicians, half overly enthusiastic weirdos. half-vat grown weirdos.Clients coming to check on their monsters, clones, or monstrous clones.
The new project everyone is talking about. 1d6
- A new way around the square-cube law, record amount of space requisitioned.
- Wasp-cats, parasitoid lifestyle improves fecundity, the larval kittens gestate inside rats. At least thats the plan.
- Hard to talk about due to confidentiality clause, but heavily hinted to be a complete set of city leaders.
- Last escaped monster huge embarrassment, new counter monster improves upon the original in every way.
- If pets acting like people are cute, these things are going to be absolutely adorable.
- New culinary experience, cowamari.
Sights - Wild poorly tended alien biomes, hilariously ill-informed placards, Discarded and drool covered warden uniforms.
Smells - The myriad odors of a thousand mother natures, red and green and purple in tooth and pseudopod.
People - Twitchy wardens travel in packs and tell each other horror stories that are only half wrong. Well armed aristocrats embark on bold and stupid safaris.
A newly discovered creature that is making a buzz. 1d4
- Small blob like creature of astounding intelligence and shape shifting ability. They make great pets, but they require more food as they grow bigger, which they do quickly.
- Small candy colored lump creatures. They taste delicious, warnings that they are the young of a larger animal are ignored
- Lost tribe of intelligent aliens makes contact with the outside city, began selling their excellent violence skills to the highest bidder.
- Badly mutated warden stumbles out of the woods, is mistaken for a marvelous beast and put on display